Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pics over the last couple of months

Here are some photos from the past couple of months. Hope you enjoy them. The next ones that I will be adding will be of Jaxon's first birthday party! *tear*


Jax likes to help load and unload the diswasher.


Yummy spaghetti for the first time!


"This one right here Mama!"
"I'm king of the pumpkins!"
Jax in his halloween costume. He's the best looking scarecrow in the world!
Lexo giving Jax kisses!
Larkin giving Jax kisses!
Pumpkin carving time!
YAY!
Dad and Jax after they carved their pumpkin. Thank God we didn't lose any fingers! HA
Up close and personal!
I'm coming for you!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! He has grown up so much since I saw him last in person! He is SO DANG CUTE!!!! I could just eat him up! Delicious!!!

    And, btw, thank you so much for the breastfeeding advice comment on my blog! Any additional advice is always welcomed! And, we would LOVE any clothes that you have!!! :)
    Don't know that Tucker and I will be leaving the house anytime soon due to all the yucky stuff going around, but you are more than welcome to come see us in Shelbyville!!!! Let me know! ;)

    ReplyDelete