Friday, August 7, 2009

Jaxon's new thing

Jax's newest thing while Momma is in the kitchen is to get into the cabinet where all the tupperware is and play. This will keep him busy for a little while Momma finishes what ever she was doing in the kitchen. Jaxon is such a wonderful baby, keeping himself entertained when Momma needs a few minutes to do things around the house.

What bowl do I wanna play with today?

Look Momma I have a bowl! hehe


Here is a picture of Jaxon trying to crawl. He hasn't quite got it figured out yet. He tries to get that leg underneath him but when he does it makes his other leg go back behind him. Then he just does a belly flop.

I think I can! I think I can!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a doll. He'll be moving all over the place in no time. Mine started with the belly flop thingy too. Then Madden moved on to doing the worm. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you had a blog this long and I have not known about it!!!!! I'm so excited to follow it!!! The pics of Jaxon are so dang cute!!! :) You'll LOVE blogging!!! :) I'm gonna add a link to yours on my site.

    ReplyDelete