Monday, July 27, 2009

Teething

Well... Jax is officially getting teeth! He has been drooling and chewing on things for months now, but it is official, I see a white spec poking through. Actually I see 4 little white specs poking through. I can't believe we have waited for his first tooth for 8 months now to get 4 at once! I guess that it might be better this way, getting it over all at once instead of 4 separate occasions!

Jax is taking it like a champ, not too much fussing. But he does have a serious runny nose! I guess it comes with the territory...

I just can't believe how much my baby is growing! Each milestone is bittersweet.

Jax teething on his cooling ring.

There are 2 teefers down there... you can barely see them poking through.

Jax chews on anything he can... you can see the top 2 teefers trying to make it through...

No comments:

Post a Comment